Richmond Public Schools is participating in the Yale National Initiative to strengthen teaching in public schools®. We are currently building capacity for the creation of a Teachers Institute for Richmond.
This website includes information for administrators, teachers, and faculty and anyone interested in learning more about our local efforts and the Teachers Institute Approach.
Our 2022 Yale National Fellows are:
- Eric Lindley, Franklin Military Leadership Academy
- Andrew Maples, Armstrong High School
- Amy McIntosh, George Wythe High School
- Bradford Pearce, George Wythe High School
- Valerie J. Schwarz, Mary Munford Elementary School
- Stephen Straus, River City Middle School
- Emily Turner, William Fox Elementary School