Richmond Public Schools is participating in the Yale National Initiative to strengthen teaching in public schools®. We are currently building capacity for the creation of a Teachers Institute for Richmond.
This website includes information for administrators, teachers, and faculty and interested in learning more about our local efforts and the Teachers Institute Approach.
Our 2020 Yale National Fellows are:
- Ryan A. Bennett, John B. Cary Elementary School
- LaKendra T. Butler, Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary School
- Taryn Coullier, Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary School
- Sabrina L. Evans, Southampton Elementary School
- Danielle R. Houdek, Bellevue Elementary School
- Andrew Maples, Armstrong High School
- Tara McCrone, Chimborazo Elementary School
- Valerie J. Schwarz, Mary Munford Elementary School