Richmond Public Schools is participating in the Yale National Initiative to strengthen teaching in public schools®. We are currently building capacity for the creation of a Teachers Institute for Richmond.
This website includes information for administrators, teachers, and faculty and interested in learning more about our local efforts and the Teachers Institute Approach.
Our 2021 Yale National Fellows are:
- Taryn Coullier, Elizabeth D. Redd Elementary School
- Emma Kessler, Bellevue Elementary School
- Tara McCrone, Chimborazo Elementary School
- Joanna Minott, Huguenot High School
- Karen Mullins, Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle School
- Valerie J. Schwarz, Mary Munford Elementary School
- Stephen Strauss, River City Middle School
- Kaitlin Waldron, River City Middle School